Monday, December 27, 2004

Rhymes with....

Last week I turned 32. I like these thirty something birthdays but last year I made the mistake of getting a rhyme stuck in my head about 31. It was a cute little rhyme. 31 and having fun. Sounds innocent enough right? This year in the week leading up to my birthday a new rhyme popped into my head that I had to get rid of; 32 and feeling blue. As I said, I actually like these birthdays lately so to have an icky rhyme like that settle itself into my brain was not pleasant. I tortured myself a bit about why I might think I'd be blue in the coming year, no luck with that. I decided to just chalk it up to overdosing on the Dr.Seuss with my kids. But what to do? I went to my husband with my dillema and with a wicked grin I got an even more charming rhyme to replace it, 32 with out a clue. My son was even more helpful, 32 you lost your glue. I feel kind of Rodney Dangerfield after all that so help me out here. Send me your best rhyme for 32.

No comments: