Thursday, December 09, 2004

a meeting of one

It is lunchtime. I've decided today's the day for my stockholder meeting. Time to sit down and hammer out the goals and strategic plan for the new year. But first, soup in a bread bowl. I know they must eat at these functions so I might as well too. Hard to think on an empty tummy. Okay then, enough procrastinating, time to name the goals. If I say them out loud it seems there is more substance to them. In addition to continuing on in my role as wife, mommy, chauffer, maid, chef, etc. and freelance writer, I'd like to remove some of the free from freelance. Yes, to get paid would be good. Step one would be to write more, how to achieve that in an already jam packed day? Wake up earlier. My alarm is already set for 5 am as my husband can attest. Now I just need to pay attention to it. Hmmm, suddenly I am sleepy after lunch. Must've been the chowder in the bread bowl, I think I'll just sleep on it. G'night.

No comments: