Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Where's my Alice?

We live in a Brady Bunch house. I can prove it just by showing you all the dark wood paneling. The kind homeowners we bought it from took the time to update quite a few things such as carpet and drapes; but underneath it all it still a seventies era house. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find Peter Brady's brown plaid pants in some corner of the attic.

Now here's my question; where's my Alice? Wasn't she supposed to come with the house? There was never an episode of the Brady Bunch without her puttering in the kitchen or sprucing up the family room after those Brady kids ran through it. I think I got taken on this deal because right now there is nothing very tidy or orderly about this house. Not after having the kids home for two weeks.

Oh well, maybe the next house we'll buy from the Jetson's. Only then we'll tell them Rosie has to stay.

No comments: