Tuesday, August 02, 2005

summer break

It looks like I've taken a summer break right along with the kids. Apologies to anyone who has stopped by here in the last few months looking for something new because you didn't find it here!

How about a back to school resolution? New posts each week!

Now for catch up, my youngest daughter (now to be known as DD#3)broke her arm the weekend before the Fourth of July. So she has been unable to swim until last Friday when her cast came off. We are escaping the Midwest heat and heading up to the lake today.

DD#2 has a wicked milk allergy and I'm finding she's not alone. As a service to her and others who are done in by dairy I am creating a dairy-free blog. More to come on that in the next few weeks.

DS and DD#1 begin school in almost two weeks. It's very busy with the four at home and I'm sure I've been grouchier than they would have liked. Granted they also would like to have ice cream at each meal..... but still nothing like a grouchy mom to ruin a good time.

Well DD#3 has turned on "the jump song" so I need to run and go dance with girls.

No comments: